Smiley face

Abiyamo gbe ibi omo (placenta) kana

Airin jina lai ri abuke okere; ti eniyan ba rin titi yoo ri ibi ti won ti n fodo ibile jeun. Ohun ara to tun seyo lori ayelujara ni yii nigba ti abiyamo yii pinnu lati gbe ekeji omo (placenta) ka ori ina. Ohun ti abiyamo ti oruko re n je  @babysblessings lori ayelujara ko jade ni yii pelu awon aworan yii
This is what I did with my morning. Finally defrosted my placenta and steamed it.
It was really quite strange handling my own placenta, something I'd grown in my body and had nourished my baby girl for nine months. Up close the vein structure is actually quite incredible and feeling and examining every part taught me more then I could have read and researched.
So I'm in the dehydrating stage now of my first placenta. Im going to ground it up into powder form to get the hang of all my equipment and I'll encapsulate a couple for practice but the remainder of the powder will be buried in our yard under a tree 🌴 stay tuned for more photos 😁
Share on Google Plus

About Olayemi Oniroyin

0 comments:

Post a Comment