Smiley face

Opin odun: King Wasiu Ayinde ti bẹrẹ si ni gbe igba ọpẹ

Won ni ti ẹda ba mọnu ro, dandan ni ko mọ ọpẹ da fun Oluwa. O dabi eni wi pe baba Yomade ti bẹrẹ si ẹ gbe igba ọpẹ pelu bi odun se n pari lọ fun idasi ati aabo Oluwa lori rẹ.

Ohun to so ni yii:

"Dear God,  I just want to thank You Lord for Your blessings and this wonderful opportunity You have given me in my career. I pray for Your hand of protection over me. Thank you for your amazing power and work in my life, thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over me. Thank you that you are Able to bring hope through even the toughest of times, strengthening me for your purposes. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. I am grateful."
Share on Google Plus

About Olayemi Oniroyin

0 comments:

Post a Comment